Thursday, May 3, 2012

Dirty Dan's fish report

DIRTY DAN'S FISH REPORT 
Jan-April

Some mid-January green bassin at our local honey hole.

 solid 4 pounder
 Here's some spotties I caught dock fishin in Coronado. They love the Warbaits Slayer SwimJigs. This guy at the spottie special jig with a 3" spottie special big hammer swimbait. 
 Sexydine jig with 3" sexy smelt big hammer.
 One of my personal best.
 My girlfriends first fish ever! TOAD!

 Took out Wyatt's dingy around Shelter Island for a couple hours one weekend. Super slow day, only 1 fish caught. He hit the spottie special combo.
Chunky little guy. Took a poo all over me.
 The Carlsbad Lagoon can be on some days,
 And its got so much variety.
Still waiting for the legal hali outta here... 

 A new found spot with some toads lurkin around...

LIKE THIS! Legal halibut caught on a 3" pearl colored big hammer swim bait coated in unibutter. I was so excited when I caught this I was screaming at the top of my lungs. Didnt get a weight or measurements, but Im think it was around 23-24" and about 3 pounds.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment