Thursday, May 31, 2012

Been trying to get the opportunity to do Some GREEN Bassin, while finding time between school.  But Bright and Sunny Day in Eugene, Oregon means its time to get the rod and reel out.  My good buddy Jack took me to a new watering hole that he had been to a few times before, with promising results.  So I knew there were some bass in the water but there were still a lot of unknowns. After a Few casts and multiple spot changes for nothing, I move to a fishy looking spot to hook up with my First Oregon LMB I Land this Toad for a few Pics !!!!
Obviously got a pocket full of  PURPS' senkos  in the time of question...

After releasing this beast back into his natural habitat. My confidence was riding pretty High, stuck around in this little spot to catch a couple more little healthy chunkers.  The ponds a lil different up here in oregon and have alot more trees, Stumps and Roots rather than Reeds and Toolies in SoCal..  makin for really tricky and fun battles....


After a gettin a couple solid bass i felt satisfied to finally head home, and the sunlight was starting to agree.... I made a final cast, and hollered over to the homie jack "Ey Check Me Out"  a few seconds before the final Flip.. Instant bendo for a lil sunset bass.


No comments:

Post a Comment