Wednesday, May 9, 2012

DIRTY DAN:


Had the pleasure of meeting the Reebs guys at the BASSTRAVAGANZA on Sunday. I picked up a couple of there 1oz bolt throwers(spinnerbaits). Ive been hearing a lot of good reviews on them so I thought Id grab a few.

heres one of my favorites.


I finally got the time to use them today because my class got cancelled 
I was hoping to catch some spotties out of the Carlsbad lagoon. The current was movin fast so I found my way to some calmer water. 

Second cast and I hook u on this lil guy. This was my biggest halibut out of here. I let him go so he could swim another day


Kept throwin the bolt thrower and a few cast later I hook up this fatty.


10lb 30in halibut. MY BIGGEST HALIBUT EVER! caught him on 12# p-line. 
Thankfully some of the other guys in the area had a scale and measuring tape. 

I'm reallllly likin these Reebs bolt throwers. Still gotta catch a spotty on em though 

Thanks,
Dirty Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment